Posted on Thursday / May 28
Seniors and Families,
We are all so proud of your journey, the commitment made to your education, and the investments required to achieve these goals. While circumstances to celebrate are not ideal, we want to take advantage of every opportunity to recognize your accomplishments in the most appropriate manner possible while maintaining appropriate social distancing and keeping the campus safe and secured.
A select number of time slots are being made available during which Seniors and up to six members of their families may come to campus to collect their graduation packages. Packages include cap, gown, yearbook, a sweet surprise, and (of course) your diploma.
- Sign up for a time slot (30 minutes) available June 2 through June 4 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. (30-minute slots)
- You may bring up to six (6) family members to the pick up.
- Arrive in your school uniform, Senior Shirt, other DPAC gear, or professional attire. If you do not arrive in an appropriate dress, you can pick up your package. However, you will be asked to reschedule if you want to take photos.
- If special arrangements are needed, please email Mr. Rice and Ms. Moser
- At the time of your appointment, enter through the Emergency Exit off of Lake Mead. Staff at the front desk can provide direction if needed.
- Space in the amphitheater is available for family photos. Staff will assist in recording a video for the June 15 graduation ceremony.
- Everyone in your party will exit through the same Emergency Exit to Lake Mead.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. We share in your pride.