Use the form to the right to request support for Chromebooks or laptops that were provided by DPAC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Clever.com?
- How can I reach staff at DPAC?
- Click here for the DPAC Staff Contact List 2020-2021.
- What options are available for internet service?
- Here there options for For free/discounted internet service options, click here.
- What can be done to resolve the message “You are not authorized to use this device”?
- What should I do when I receive a “Zoom Connectivity Error”?
- As a general suggestion, Zoom meeting hosts and participants should move as physically close to their Internet router as possible and plug their device into the router directly with an ethernet cable whenever possible. If the connection times out, meeting participants might consider turning their WiFi connection off and on again, and/or resetting their Internet browser or device. Scholars using Chrome can restart their browser by typing “chrome://restart” in the search bar without quotes, and pressing enter.