Posted on Saturday / February 1
While recognizing Black History Month throughout February, we are proud to announce DPAC Elementary School’s Black History Program combining our Music and Art night on Thursday, February 27, 2020. All scholars will participate in the Black History Program. This is a mandatory event and scholars will receive a letter grade for attending and participating.
As part of the event, scholars will be required to follow the dress code below. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Mrs. Hood at 702-316-2410 or Riunite.Hood@Democracyprep.org.
- Kinder – Black bottoms and a Yellow T-Shirt
- 1st Grade – Black bottoms and a Orange T-Shirt
- 2nd Grade- Black bottoms and a Purple T-Shirt
- 3rd Grade – Black bottoms and a Red T-Shirt
- 4th Grade – Black bottoms and a Green T- Shirt
- 5th Grade – Black Bottoms and a Black T-Shirt